1. Zhen Jia is now doing an internship at InfoBeyond Technology LLC, and her research focus is data reconstruction on image.
2. Jin Quan is now working as a quantitative analyst in the Innovation Lab, Standard & Poor's Capital IQ, McGraw-Hill Financial.
3. S. Shivani Gundala is a research assistant in image processing area at the U.C. Simulation Center which is in collaboration with P&G.
4. Pradeepta Panigrahi finished his internship at P&G. for a period of three months from June to September, 2012,
5. Tao Ma's patent application related to image fusion at Intel Inc. has been approved by the U.S. Patent Office.
6. Jin Quan presented his work in the IEEE Data Compression Conference, on April 10-12, 2012.
(see the poster PDF , or click here for more information)
7. Prof.Han, Jin Quan, Zhen Jia and Xinhua Xiao attended the 37th Dayton-Cincinnati Aerospace Sciences Symposium and gave presentations on March 6, 2012.
8. MAR lab invited Amal Chatuvedi to give presentation about his thesis "New and Improved Compressive Sampling Schemes for Medical Imaging", and Jacob Haning to introduce "Microsoft Kinect Technology and Algorithms" on Feb. 28, 2012.
9. Congratulations to Jin Quan for his paper being accepted by the Top rated IEEE Data Compression Conference, which is to be held on April 10-12, 2012.
10. Tao Ma is doing an internship at Intel Inc. for a period of six months (from Jan. to June, 2012).
11. Prof. Frank Zhou's 2012 summer research project has been selected for funding by the University Research Council (URC). He has been awarded $8,000 to support his research in novel cross-layer modeling, performance analysis, optimization and design for next generation wireless communication systems.
12. Welcome Pradeepta Panigrahi, who is currently pursuing his MS degree in Electrical Engineering, to join our MAR lab !